Friday, December 19, 2025

BLOGMAS -- DAY 19

Hello, Dear Friends!  Thank you for joining me for Blogmas -- Day 19!  Wow!  Only a few more days left then I will return to my usual posts.  I tell you the truth, this has stretched my mind a lot!  LoL...I am having fun though!  If you don't mind, please leave a comment below so I know you were here.  I will use comments to determine if there will be a Blogmas 2026!  Thanks, y'all! 

I love instrumental music. I am always calmed by soft, peaceful music playing in the background. Some would call it romanticizing my day but I call it, "a welcome break from all the noise". I thought I would share a couple of my favorite Christmas playlist. You don't have to have Spotify to listen. You can find the listed songs online and listen to them however you usually do.

I hope you find something you like.  If you have a favorite Christmas playlist, please share it in the comments below!  I am always looking for new music.

Grace & Peace,

Pam


2 comments:

  1. I've been listening to Sirius channel 61 The Christmas Spirit channel. Wishing you a lovely day my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have been here most every day. I didn't comment everyday but I was here.
    Cathy

    ReplyDelete

I am so excited that you stopped in! Hope to see you again soon!