Hello Friends! Welcome to Blogmas Day 13! Thank you so much for visiting! You've made me smile!
Tomorrow is supposed to be really cold. I don't like cold, you know! Anyways, what better way to spend the day than enjoying a thick piece of old fashioned gingerbread and a cup of tea or coffee? I think I will make a pan! I don't think my husband has had gingerbread. Well, maybe once since we've been married but not a lot.
I use my great-grandmother's recipe as does everyone else in my family. This is her recipe card. The gingerbread is easy as can be and so good!
You can substitute molasses for the sorghum syrup since it isn't easy to come by sorghum, these days.I hope you make a pan of gingerbread this season! If you use my Great-Grandmother's recipe, let me know!
Thanks so much for stopping in! Blogmas is half way over! I can't believe I have managed to post every day! That is a record! Please leave a comment! It always makes my day!
Grace & Peace,
Pam

Yum --I love Gingerbread, smiles. Thanks for the smiles and sharing the recipe.
ReplyDelete