It's that time of the week! Every Wednesday, Joyce at From This Side Of The Pond, asks a few questions and bloggers from all over answer them on their own blogs. To join in, click 👇 to go to Joyce's blog.
1. I saw a meme on Instagram that went like this-'The movie Dirty Dancing came out in 1987 and was set in 1963, so if remade in 2026 it would be set in 2002. Now I need a little lie down in a dark room for a while." Time is crazy isn't it? So...what were you up to in the. year 2002?
Working a full time job, homeschooling my kids, coaching cheerleading, being the best wife I could be to my husband…all the things.
2. "Me? I'm scared of everything..." What's something that scares you that you'd like to try anyway?
I am only scared of three things and I don’t want to try any of them. Death by fire or drowning and if even one of my loved ones or friends dies and doesn’t know Jesus and burns in hell. That’s it. Harsh stuff but true. I am not willing to try either.
3. Watermelon-yay or nay? Which melon is your favorite-watermelon, cantaloupe, honeydew. Of the watermelon food/beverages listed which would you say yes to? watermelon salsa, watermelon feta salad, watermelon sorbet, watermelon Jolly Rancher, watermelon margarita
I love watermelon but it gives me indigestion if I eat too much of it. All melons are my favorite. I would try all of the watermelon yummies except watermelon salsa and watermelon margarita. I’m a Texan, y’all! Watermelon don’t go in salsa and I’m not a fan of watermelon drinks, period.
4. August 12th is National Middle Child Day. Are you a middle child? If not, where do you fall in the birth order in your family of origin? Do you think this has influenced your personality? Elaborate.
I am the oldest. I don’t know if it has influenced my personality as much as the life lessons I’ve learned. I will admit to being a very “matter of fact” - “do it right the first time”- “don’t be stupid” type of person, though.
5. Would you rather talk to everyone at a crowded party for a short time, or have a significant conversation with two people? Explain.
I’d rather not go in the first place and probably wouldn't. See question #4 and you will know why. I just can’t handle stupid.
6. Insert your own random thought here.


Thoughtful answers, Pam! How I wish I might walk right into that image (random thought).
ReplyDeleteI'm not quite ready for fall. We've had a wet summer and I'd like more lake time please. Course it won't feel like fall here for a while, so I think we're good. Thanks for joining in today! Have a nice week!
ReplyDelete