Monday, March 30, 2026

What Will We Find ~ Tuesday 4


Welcome to Toni Taddeo's Tuesday 4.


1. What will we find on top of your refrigerator?

Probably more dust than I will ever admit but other than that you will find a basket full of crackers, pretzels, maybe some raisins, prunes and dates. There will also be those large boxes of storage bags because they don't fit anywhere else.


2. What will we find on your nightstand?

My Bible, glasses and a journal are always there. Probably a book and crossword puzzle book, pen/pencil.  Also, My iPad, a lamp, lotion and a yeti for water.

3. What is in your purse or handbag?

Of course, my wallet and keys but I also carry hand cream, reading glasses (for those pesky labels at the grocery store), a pen and small notebook. An old sunglass case holds dental floss, a hair tie, lipstick and gloss. In the outside pockets, I keep my key fob, sunglasses, hankerchief and baby wipes.

4. What will we find on your coffee table or side tables? How about your kitchen or dining table?

Actually my coffee table is being used as a plant stand. I can't really use it in front of the couch because the dogs get on the couch and they are just too big to jump around the table.  

The kitchen table only has a candle on it. Occasionally, I will put a tablecloth on it but not often. I really cannot stand for anything to be on my table. I hate having to move everything so I can sit my plate down. I've always been like that, even growing up when there was the 60's melmac napkin holder and the Tupperware salt and pepper shakers. Hated it, hated it!



Thanks for stopping by my Tuesday 4 post! You can read other posts here.

2 comments:

  1. Your nightstand sounds like it is well equipped. We eat at the bar so nothing on the table usually.
    Cathy

    ReplyDelete
  2. My refrig has the same dust! It can become a catch all at times. Kitchens are never big enough I find. Thanks so much for joining in!!

    ReplyDelete

I am so excited that you stopped in! Hope to see you again soon!