Saturday, May 17, 2025

Not the same...

 My daughter sent this...


I laughed so hard.  My grandchildren are definitely NOT the same!

That one up top has no fear and that's why she has had a fractured skull and a broken arm.
  
Now my grandson, on the other hand, is like I am.  Very aware and takes safety very seriously(notice the helmet).  I imagine he was thinking, "This is a really dumb idea".  LoL. 

FYI...They were never in danger.  Just a rain shaft with some amazing clouds and it was about a mile away.  Trust me...my weather freak daughter would have had them in the 'fraidy hole' if it had been serious.

Grace & Peace,

Pam

2 comments:

  1. That would have made me laugh also.
    Cathy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Grinning, thanks, I sure needed this. Wishing you a beautiful day my friend.

    ReplyDelete

I am so excited that you stopped in! Hope to see you again soon!