Friday, January 2, 2026

January Ideas

Hello friend!  I so glad you stopped by.  

I never make resolutions or pick a word of the year.  If you do, that's great but I end up failing miserably with resolutions and never remember what word I picked or maybe a few weeks down the road, the word is irrelevant.  I really never have done the resolution thing. I don't need that kind of negativity!  

I do have a notebook where I jot down ideas and projects I would like to do throughout the year but that's mainly for fun!  If it happens, YAY ME! - if not, OK!  LoL. Anyhow, with that being said, I have a few lists for you!  Some journal prompts, bucket list...just fun stuff!  Let me know if you try some of it!








There are a few things on these lists that I am definitely going to be doing...and some I will try to do.  One is to get new glasses or at least go see if I need a new prescription.  I will go for a walk every day even if it is only down to the mailbox at the end of the driveway...and that may very well be as far as I make it but I'm doing it!  For sure I will be feeding the birds and germinating seeds...Oh and buy used instead of new!!!  I don't think it's a secret that I am a big fan of doing that anyways.

As far as the things I will try to do... I want to learn how to eat to nourish my body and not to simply eat for survival.  I have been dealing with some health issues that seem to be a mystery to both my doctor and myself so I am going to work on food intake (which I don't eat much of since I had bariatric surgery 12 years ago) and drinking more water.  I am really going to try practicing a bit more self-care and getting support when I need it (which is hard to do in this era of my life).  Not that I have a hard time reaching out and talking but there just isn't anyone for me to reach out to but I'm going to try.  Writing/sending handwritten letters and cards is on my list as is Blessing others more.

Well, that is the plan anyhow...we'll see how long it lasts because...life, you know!

Love you to pieces!  Hope you will come back soon!

Shalom,
Pam






1 comment:

  1. These are all such neat list! Thanks for the inspiration!
    hugs
    Donna

    ReplyDelete

I am so excited that you stopped in! Hope to see you again soon!