Sunday, November 30, 2025

BLOGMAS 2025

This time of year many bloggers are participating in what is known as "Blogmas".  Not many do this anymore and I've certainly not participated before but beginning, tomorrow, December 1st, I will make a post every day until Christmas day.  I admit, that is quite ambitious, for me, since I can't put together a blog post every month, much less every day!   This will definitely be a lesson in discipline and a test of my creativity!  YIKES!

During Blogmas you will see Christmas crafts, recipes, Bible verses,  Christmas displays around our area, probably some poetry and who knows what else.  Maybe even just a simple picture that I thought was pretty.  Nothing fancy...just a glimpse into a cozy Christmas where you are invited to relax and enjoy a cup of your favorite hot drink. 

I hope you will join me!

Grace & Peace,

Pam

1 comment:

  1. I post pretty regularly 2x a week but once a day yikes.
    I know you will post some wonderful things I will try to be here every day to see it.
    Cathy

    ReplyDelete

I am so excited that you stopped in! Hope to see you again soon!