Sunday, October 26, 2025

Let's chat...

 

Hey y'all!  I doubt anyone is still here...I only had one or two in the first place but if you are still stopping by, grab a cup of your favorite warm drink and a cozy blanket and let's chat.

So many times over the past couple of months I have felt like I just didn't have anything to share so I just didn't.  I mean, seriously, nothing to share.  I still don't but I have missed coming in and posting anyway.  I think I missed having a place to share a picture I took or found on the internet.  I don't know why...maybe it's because I don't scrapbook or journal much, anymore.  I should...I enjoy it...I just don't for whatever reason.  

I have been keeping busy with the Women's Ministry.  It takes a lot of time to plan things.  I am a perfectionist...bad thing, I know, but that's how I'm wired.  I am trying to get out of that but it's taking a lot to let go and just see what happens.  I am thankful for the next couple of months because our church calender is packed with stuff and us ladies are just going to meet and have fellowship with one another until after the new year.  I can do that!  In the meantime, I am going to show myself a little grace and just enjoy it!

I have no real news.  Our granddaughter is growing up way too fast and our grandson is being all boy!  Scary on both counts.  

My furbabies are getting fatter and more spoiled!  They all have decided it's the bomb to bark at nothing!  I tell them, all the time, that I'm going to pull their barkers out!  Actually, the squirrels are making them crazy!  The little fluffy tails are scampering everywhere trying to gather as many pecans and seeds as they can for winter.  They run across the yard, up the tree right in front of the window, across the roof and over to another tree which just happens to be a pecan tree and it is right in the middle of our outside pups yard.  Needless to say, it gets pretty loud at times!  Four big mouths all barking at the same time!  Thank goodness, two live outside so they aren't heard as loud.

So there you go...not much of a post but I hope you will come again.  

Until next time...

Grace & Peace,
Pam

3 comments:

  1. I am glad you posted. Thanks for brightening my day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I Try to post weekly but lately, I'm not being very good. It takes a bit to post...and a lot of the time, life gets in the way. Don't sweat it!
    Have a happy week!
    hugs
    Donna

    ReplyDelete

I am so excited that you stopped in! Hope to see you again soon!