The Divine Ms. M says, "It is hotter than a chili pepper at a 4th of July picnic in South Texas!". If you've never eaten a chili pepper and have never been to South Texas in July...Y'all, that's hot!
And she would be correct! We went from the frozen tundra to monsoon season and now we've dived head first onto the face of the sun! Thank the good Lord for the Oklahoma wind!
Not much has been happening around here, really. We are just about to wrap up the remodel of the Laundry/Pantry and the Mudroom!!! I am certainly ready for that! We will still have to get flooring installed but that will have to wait until we get some of the, too many, expenses paid down. We never anticipate the ridiculous rising costs of things when we start a project. I can tell you, prices have risen a lot since we started this project almost two years ago! UGH!
I am getting ready to do a deep clean of my house. That hasn't been done since we decided to tear everything up! Oh, I've hit the high spots and made it "look" clean but it isn't my kind of clean! My sister, and great niece, are coming for a visit after July 4th and there ain't no way I'm letting that woman come in this house the way it is now! HaHa! She is worse than I am about a clean house...yes, that is possible! So I figured, it's the perfect time to dive in! Oh, I should say, that she really wouldn't judge my dirty house but she sure would start cleaning! Hmmm...maybe I should leave it and save myself a tired, sore body! Naw...she will be on vacation...but...!
I hope everyone is having a wonderful Summer so far! And please, leave a comment so I know you stopped in!
Grace & Peace,
Pam
It is so hot here in NH breaking records all over the place. and a few days ago it was chilly and rainy.
ReplyDeleteI am doing the least I can get away with right now when it cools down I will do more I have washed curtains and windows earlier but there is more to be done.
Cathy
I really need to do a deep clean here, as well! And oddly, it's still in the raining mode here in Central Texas, Lots of flooding especially in the Guadulupe River...all those children missing!
ReplyDeleteHave a sweet weekend...
hugs
Donna