Thursday, February 6, 2025

Ten (serious) Things About Me

 


I've only been blogging for about fifteen years.  In all that time, I've never done a post, like some have, that list some facts about myself.  Probably, nobody will be interested but I thought it would be fun to share a bit about my real personality and life.  This will be my serious list and then, in a later post, I will share my goofy side.  Y'all ready?

****

1.  I am a sinner saved by grace.  I love God but fail Him daily.

2.  I am a mother of two but have raised nine.

3.  I grew up in a home that now days would be classified as abusive.  (We got spankings, had chores, got smacked in the mouth for back talking...should have gotten more!)

4.  I hate drama, politics and stupidity!!!  

5. I also hate controversy and arguing but if you want to go there then you better be ready.  You will end up not liking me.

6.  I am in pain 24/7/365.

7.  I love deeply but don't trust anyone.

8.  I have no friends.  Acquaintances, yes, but that's it.  (Not really my choice, people just don't know what friends are anymore)

9.  I expect too much from humans.  I expect them to do right and at least try to act like they have a brain.

10. I am a Texan by birth.  I will always be a Texan no matter where I live.  


1 comment:

  1. I certainty understand 1-9...I am not Texan so I can't comment on that, lol. Wishing you a beautiful week ahead my friend.

    ReplyDelete

I am so excited that you stopped in! Hope to see you again soon!