It's that time of the week! Every Wednesday, Joyce at From This Side Of The Pond, asks a few questions and bloggers from all over answer them on their own blogs.
1. What's something you wanted to do this summer that you never got around to doing?
Well, geez, I never got to enjoy summer at all. It’s been far too hot to do anything.
2. Were you the student who sat in the front row or hid in the back of the class? If you could go back and take one high school class again just for fun, which would it be?
Yes, I was a front row student…for that matter, I like the front row everywhere I go! The class I would take would be anything home economics but since they don’t teach that anymore I suppose I would lean towards coding.
3. What characteristics do you think are essential in a good teacher (this can be applied to anyone who teaches, not just classroom teachers)?
It would be nice if they would and could actually teach. I don’t mean that negatively but everything is on computer these days and you can tell by the grades. Teachers in my day were hands on. They cared whether their students were learning and not concerned with the politics of it all. I’ve seen with my own eyes how detached most…not all…educators really are.
4. September 2nd is National Grits Day. Have you ever eaten grits? Are you a fan? If so how do you like yours? Would people describe you as 'having grit'?
Oh yes, I’ve eaten grits and I love them. My favorite is either grits with red-eye gravy or with butter and shrimp. Yum! Yeah, people have described me as having grit - otherwise known as being stubborn as a mule!
5. What's something you're never too old or too young to enjoy?
GRITS!
6. Insert your own random thought here.


Hey Pam! I love your answers and agree with them all except, I am a back seat, back row type person. Even line dancing...I do fine on the back row, but when we all turn and I am then in front my feet get all tangled up and get so self-conscience. Turn again and I get back in step! Oh, I love grits but have never had shrimp and grits.
ReplyDelete