Hello Friends,
I bet you thought I was gone for good. That was the plan. Not that anyone cares, but truth is I missed blogging. Oh, yes, I do still have my "fairytale dreams" blog and I love it. I don't like to post everyday life over there because, well, it is where I can pretend to have this perfect little life...sometimes...but the reality is, life is not perfect nor is it a fairytale. As such, I missed having a place to share pictures of my furbabies and projects, as well as, rants and my love for Jesus.
You will probably notice, all previous posts are gone. As I said, when I closed the blog, that rose has faded. Most of what was posted then simply isn't relevant now. So, as much as it pained me, I did a hard reset and those posts are no longer here. I could have started a whole new blog but since I still have some readers here...I suppose some of you are still around...I decided to stay right here.
Although, there is a new title and new posts, I hope what I write will make you feel welcome. LoL...now, I know I am likely to post something that will make some squirm or make some flat out mad as a hornet, but I will never post anything that goes against my beliefs, morals, or standards.
If you still have me on your blog reading lists, thank you!
Pam

No comments:
Post a Comment
I am so excited that you stopped in! Hope to see you again soon!