Thursday, February 23, 2017

Spring???


I looks and feels like Spring has sprung!  It has been so nice lately.  I got out and pruned my roses, last week.  Glad I didn't wait until March because they have already started getting leaves.  Actually everything around here is starting to turn green!  I can hardly contain my excitement but I know, as sure as my name is Pam, we will get more winter weather before Easter.  We always do but I've certainly enjoyed the last couple of days being in the 80's!


Nemo is ready for Spring, too!  I know my girls and Betty Goat are getting ready to eat lots of bugs and green grass!

Not much of a post but I hope the green leaves made you as happy as they did me.  


I stepped outside and wouldn't you know God has been painting again!  He shares His masterpiece sunsets and I am always amazed and thankful!

Grace & Peace,
Pam

6 comments:

  1. Hi Pam ... Here in Kansas we have enjoyed many days in the 70's and even two days we made into the lower 80"s. Today, we are cold, cold, cold with a little snow blowing around and some rain and some sleet. It feels like winter ... oh, it is winter. I sure loved those warm days. In Kansas they always say if you don't like the weather, just wait an hour and it will change. I am looking forward to springtime even though we have had a mostly mild winter. Weekend Blessings ♥ Teri

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Pam,
    It is wonderful to have warmer temperatures here in WV too, but I know that we are going to have more winter weather before we truly have spring. We always have an Easter snow here.

    Thank you for sharing God's masterpiece with us. It is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Pam ... Thank you for your visit to my little space. You are more than welcome to use the idea on your blog. I try to keep things pretty simple on my blog and in my life, so not sure the "linky" thing would work for me. I hope that you have a warm and cosy evening. Hugs ♥ Teri

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Pam :)

    I can hardly wait for Spring this year and although I know better than to think it's actually the end of winter, I've got Spring fever already ;)

    Beautiful sunset!

    xo,
    rue

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello Pam~~ so pleased to have found your lovely place here, I'm happily following along with you.
    My, that's a beautiful painting from the hand of God. God's beauty surrounds us, doesn't it?

    Have a glorious day~

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello Pam~~ so pleased to have found your lovely place here, I'm happily following along with you.
    My, that's a beautiful painting from the hand of God. God's beauty surrounds us, doesn't it?

    Have a glorious day~

    ReplyDelete