Thursday, December 29, 2016

Christmas doings and happy to see the end...

Goodness, y'all, I don't know where time goes.  We have been busy, around here, though.  Christmas time always seems to keep us that way.  Between the decorating, shopping, cooking, Christmas happenings at church, as well as all the normal routine stuff, I often feel as if I meeting myself coming!  Y'all ever hear the old folks say that?  Well, I guess I am an old folk now because I say it all the time!  Thought I would pop in and post a few pictures.



I made my "Elementary Soup" one Sunday and decided to have the kids and grandbabies over to take pictures.  My son and DIL couldn't be here so we had substitutes!  HeHe!  That'll teach 'em!


Our granddaughter was the angel in our church Christmas program.  She did such a good job!

I have to say, I will be happy to see 2016 come to an end.  It has been a great year but also a difficult year.  So many highs and lows but I am thankful that we made it through.  I will be back after New Year's to look back on them all.  Until then...


My Mister and I wish you Grace, Peace, and Love.

5 comments:

  1. You have a beautiful family! I'm ready to start a new year too, this one has been challenging!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jan, thank you. So glad you stopped by!

      Grace & Peace,
      Pam

      Delete
  2. These are really good pictures!! You do have a beautiful family. And that granddaughter looks like an angel. Like you, I am ready for 2016 to go and for 2017 to get here. I'm thankful nothing really bad happened in our family, but 2016 was just not my favorite year...and a terrible year for gardening. Like you said too many ups and downs. Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh you all look so lovely! Happy New Year Mrs. G! :0) mari

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your little granddaughter is beautiful! We had a lot of ups and downs in 2016 as well and we have looked forward to 2017 with anticipation of a great year. But then I can't really say that 2016 was bad because the Lord used it to teach us many things and to draw us closer to Himself. I like the little note at the left of the top of your blog..."every day may not be good, but there's something good in every day." SO true, yes?

    ReplyDelete