Sunday, November 20, 2016

Fall has finally found us, for good, I think!  Actually, the last few days, it has felt like winter!  Temps well below freezing at night and highs in the 40's and 50's, during the day!  Such is life in Oklahoma!  And the winds!  Lord, honey, I thought for sure we were going to blow away!  The leaves are still clinging to the trees but they are definitely falling more rapidly, than last week, but that's how we roll around here...From summer to dead, with a shift in the wind!
 
Isn't this tree beautiful?  It's in my neighbor's yard and while it is pretty, it doesn't seem to be as colorful as previous years.  Probably because we've been so dry.  I took a walk around the place and found some really pretty things to take pictures of.



Like these weeds!  Some see weeds, I see beauty!

The last bloom until late spring, for my Queen Anne climbing roses.  She is a bit lighter in color, this time of year, but come blooming season, she will be the color of all the little dark pink freckles. 

This is whats left of the Copper Moon roses.  I love this little bush because even after the blooms are long gone, it still shows out!

My sweet smelling tea roses are pretty much gone, for now, but this one bloom seemed extra sweet.  Apparently the ladybug thought so, too.

My little boy, Jasper, is wearing his camo!  HeHe!  When I got the pictures off my camera, I didn't even realize he was in this picture until I put my glasses on.  I couldn't figure out why I had taken a picture of the ground!  He's a little rascal but I love him.

I got to go shopping and out to lunch with two of my favorite people.  I love this gal (my daughter) and this little man!  He is getting so big and grown up.  He's quite the little ham and he was showing off big, for all the other customers!  He makes me laugh!

Well, that is just about all I have for now.  It's the little things that I get the most joy out of!
I'm sure I won't post again until after Thanksgiving so just in case, y'all have a blessed Thanksgiving and be sure to thank God for even the little things.

Grace and Peace,
Pam

5 comments:

  1. We finally had our first freeze here in North Texas this weekend. Today, however it will be back in the 70's! Have a great Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by, Jan! Happy Thanksgiving to you!

      Grace & Peace,
      Pam

      Delete
  2. Have a wonderful Thanksgiving Day Mrs. G. :0) mari

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You do the same, Mari!

      Grace & Peace,
      Pam

      Delete
  3. Honestly, your weather sounds just like ours! I love that little camo dog of yours. That is so funny. What a beautiful daughter you have and that cute baby boy. He sure looks like he would keep you smiling. Happy Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete