Tuesday, November 1, 2016

Cleaning house and still too hot...

I am one of those odd ducks who can't clean unless everything is out of the way.  I always push everything against the wall on one side of the room while I clean the other, and then everything is moved to the clean side while I clean the other!  What should take about 30 minutes, ends up taking all day and maybe some of the next.


All the small stuff gets piled on the couch or in chairs.  Unfortunately, we have small rooms but fortunately, we do have long hallways, so more stuff gets pushed into the second hall.


I even had to put some stuff into the grandson's room, for awhile.  That room will get it's own cleaning day but for now it is nice to be able to push stuff in there.  Probably tomorrow, I will tackle his room and our bedroom.


Then, there is the kitchen.  Our seven foot farm table is the catch all, in here, on cleaning day.  Chairs are stacked on top, as well as clean laundry, cleaning supplies, and miscellaneous junk!  I simply can not clean the floors with stuff in the way!  Are you like that or am I the only one?

Well, here it is November 1st and I had the air conditioner running full blast!  I've just about decided we will not have much of a fall, but go straight into winter sometime later this month or early December.  *sigh*  I love a good fall season.  Love being able to have the windows and doors open so I can smell the leaves burning, or hear the wildlife getting ready for winter.  I'm kind of bummed but on the bright side, we are still able to go kayaking so I'll take that and wait patiently for a nice fall day...I hope I don't have to wait long, though!

Grace & Peace,
Pam

No comments:

Post a Comment