Wednesday, May 4, 2016

Something a little different

I got a bit bored with the old look so I redecorated a little and renamed the blog.  I realized that while I am still a 50-something woman, I've had my stride all along.  It's the same one that has made me happy for all those 50 plus years!  Anyhow, you may be wondering about the name "Green Goose Farmhouse" so here is a picture of my pretty little green goose that moves from place to place around our itsy-bitsy wannabe farm.  


The little feller looks kind of yellow here but he is a pale green chalk painted goose.  Sometimes, he sits on the front porch and waves to all who pass by.  Occasionally, he smells the roses but for the most part he sits on the kitchen window sill, watching over all the happenings of our family.  You probably think I have finally lost my mind but he is the first thing I saw when I was trying to choose a new name for the blog!  It's the little things, people!

So, anyway, one other thing I've done here is to merge all of my old blogs into this one.  You can now read about our life on this little square of earth, before this blog.  Just every day stuff but I always like to read a blog from the very beginning and I hope you do too.

Grace & Peace.

1 comment:

  1. I like it!! I've missed a couple of your posts too. Wish I were smart enough to work on my blog and change a few things, make it prettier. My daughter tells me where to go and what to do, and as soon as we hang up the phone, I've forgotten.

    ReplyDelete