Tuesday, May 31, 2016

Happy window...



The window over the kitchen sink is my happy place.  I can see wildlife, including the grands and fosters, from this spot.  Many times, there will be a squirrel playing in the pecan tree, that is right next to the house.  There is a bird feeder, there, too.  I love having my coffee or a cup of tea at this window.  There is a much larger window on the other kitchen wall but this one is my favorite.  By the way, those beautiful pink hydrangea blooms were brought to me by my granddaughter.  She picks flowers from her Mommy's flower garden, and brings them to me.  She loves flowers and knows that I do, as well.  She is so thoughtful that way.

Grace & Peace


4 comments:

  1. Women spend so much time at the kitchen sink and I for one cannot image living in a house that does have a window over that sink. I spend more time looking out that window than any other. I've planted roses on the fence outside my window, they are still young, but one day will cover the fence. I am like you and love putting small bouquets there as well. When we purchased this old home two years ago, by husband asked if I wanted a dishwasher. Not me, I am one of those few people that actually enjoy washing dishes, and why not I have a lovely view.
    Your window is so pretty. I love the cut glass and the arch :)
    Have a lovely week.
    Your blogging sister, Connie :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the window over my kitchen sink as well. I spend a lot of time there and find much joy as I do up our dishes or prepare our meals there. Yours is very pretty. Thank you for sharing. Blessings ♥ Teri

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love pretty windows. I think the kitchen window is the most fun to decorate. Yours looks very happy. :) Just popped over from Henny's. Deb (Ontario, Canada)

    ReplyDelete