Friday, February 12, 2016

Blessed and highly favored...

Yes, that is exactly how I feel!  God has blessed me more than I deserve!  I am now the proud grandma of a sweet and chubby baby boy!

 My daughter had the baby yesterday!  He is a big ole boy, too!  He weighed 9lbs 4oz and is 20" long.  Just precious!
 
My sweet little granddaughter is over the moon!  Doesn't that face say it all!!!???

Papaw still isn't too sure about holding babies but I know, in a few years, these two will be inseparable just like him and the granddaughter!  He is an amazing Papaw!

I am quite smitten with this little man and of course, my granddaughter is my very heartbeat!

Yep,  I am blessed and highly favored by the Lord!  

Thank you, Father, for it is all good and You get all the glory!



2 comments:

  1. Congratulations! He's beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful baby boy! Congratulations!! The pictures are great! We do have so much to be thankful for.

    ReplyDelete