Tuesday, December 15, 2015

Getting settled and routines...

We got our first kiddo, on Monday, and can I just say how happy and blessed I am used to having a little one running around!!!???  Needless to say, I am busier than a squirrel gathering nuts!  It's a good busy, though.  

I am trying to get "A" into our routine and that is a bit difficult but will line itself out within a few days.  I think the biggest challenge will be working with her school work.  She has been attending a daycare/preschool but we are not approved for the daycare allowance, since I don't work outside the home, and our local public school is maxed out for Pre-K, so I will be trying to keep her on track.  We will concentrate on that after the holidays so we can get the daily routine down before worrying about doing letters and numbers.

So, how is your Christmas shopping coming along?  I was done until little "A" came!  That's ok.  We will get it done this weekend.  It is going to be an exciting day!  It's been many years since we had littles that woke up at the crack of dawn to see what gifts they received!  I think my Mister is more excited than anyone!  Now that is something nobody ever expected!  He hasn't always been the kidlet type but with the birth of our granddaughter, five years ago, all that changed.  He is definitely a Papaw who loves playing with kiddos, now!

Well, I just heard little feet hit the floor so I guess I better go get breakfast started.

Grace & Peace

1 comment:

  1. I love the quilt in your previous post! Such a beautiful, thoughtful gift that will be kep FOREVER and beyond. I love the personal touch of the stitched message. ♥

    ReplyDelete