Tuesday, December 8, 2015

Busy weekend!

I can't believe it is almost the middle of December!  Where in the world have these past couple of weeks, gone? Crazy, Crazy, Crazy!  I've done a little decorating but I don't think I will get much done but that's ok.  I don't necessarily like a lot of "stuff" all over the place.  I will post some of that decorating, later.  

We were certainly busy this past weekend.  We got a last minute call from our agency, needing someone to do respite care for two little girls.  I decided, since we are so close to being a licensed home, we would just jump in and get our feet wet!  Since I am not one to do anything half way, I called my daughter and asked if our grand daughter could come stay, as well.  Did I mention my sanity has been in question for a long time???  Well, now I question it, myself!  


These three sweet girls range from 5 years old to "just turned" 7 years old!  Sweet Baby Jesus!  This is just about as still and quiet as they got and that didn't last more than five minutes!  They all loved Papaw, of course, and by the time they all went home, he was dragging and saying he is going to change his name and not tell anyone!  LoL

Grace & Peace...sweet peace and quiet!  (HaHa)

2 comments:

  1. How sweet! You are so nice! The girls look like perfect little angels in the picture. I can imagine how tired out you and your husband must have been. I really wonder if I could keep up with three that age now. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was a bit overwhelming but I have raised ten children, so I was a bit more able to deal than Papaw was. He wears himself out trying to keep up with them! Not me! I just make sure they don't kill each other or get hurt! Having four boys at the same time will do that to you!

      Thanks for visiting!

      Grace & Peace

      Delete