Monday, November 9, 2015

Gratitude Month -- Days 8 & 9

Day 8


On this day, I am so thankful for my sister. She is one heck of a woman!  Even after all that she has endured and overcome, she is always positive, loving, & caring.  She has the most compassionate soul I have ever known.  She is my hero and I am so proud to call her my sister and friend!  
******

Day 9


On the 9th day of Gratitude Month, I am praising God for new babies.  I can't wait to hold this little blessing and spoil him in the way only a Granny can!  Thank you, Lord, for miracles!

Friend, I pray you have been blessed by many miracles!

Grace & Peace.

2 comments:

  1. Your thankful post are lovely. Everyone should be thankful for something each day :)

    xo,
    rue

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree, Rue! Thanks for visiting today!

    Grace & Peace.

    ReplyDelete