Wednesday, November 25, 2015

Gratitude Month -- Days 23 & 24

Day 23

I know there are those who have suffered job loss, layoffs, and hours being cut, because of the oil prices.  You are not alone.  My husband had to change jobs because of it.  However, today, I am thankful for the combination of my gas saving car and the cheaper gas prices.


I was able to fill my car up for $20!  I haven't done that in years!  Thank you, Lord, for allowing me to keep part of my gasoline budget for other necessary items!

************

Day 24

As I rounded the corner of the garage, on my way to the clothesline, something caught my eye that made me giggle.  My grand daughter, apparently, thought my clothesline needed a bit of Christmas cheer, so she gave it a little bit.


So, today, I am thankful for unexpected giggles!

Grace & Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment