Monday, November 2, 2015

Gratitude Month -- Days 1 & 2

Day 1



I am so grateful for my Heavenly Father who blesses me with beautiful sunsets, loves me unconditionally, shows Mercy by not giving me what I deserve, and Grace by giving me much that I do not deserve.

Day 2

I am very thankful for my kids...even if they are a bit on the crazy side!  I mean seriously...how many Mama's can boast the fact that her very pregnant daughter rides the grand daughter's electric John Deere while her son tries to rope her?  Or what about the boy that plays the electric guitar outside while another girl can sit and ignore all the weirdness around her...and the thing is...there are even crazier kids that weren't here for Sunday dinner, yesterday!

I pray you find many things to be grateful for this evening.

Grace & Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment