Saturday, November 28, 2015

Gratitude Month Day 27

Day 27

Every Thanksgiving, after eating, we put up the Christmas tree.  It is something we look forward to and our grand daughter loves doing it.  Even though I go back and disperse the clumps of decorations, after she goes home, it is so wonderful to have this tradition!


A recent addition, to our holiday traditions, is building a gingerbread house.  Once again, our grand daughter blesses us by looking forward to building the house with her Papaw.


So, today, I am thankful for old and new traditions, alike!

Grace & Peace.

2 comments:

  1. My grandchildren were visiting from out of state...the day after Thanksgiving, my granddaughter and I baked cookies together, for the first time. It will be a new tradition we have started ! Something I hope she will remember for a long time. Enjoy reading your posts...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Meggie, may I say, it is something you will never forget, either! Granddaughters are mighty special, aren't they!!!???

      Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete