Friday, November 27, 2015

Gratitude Month -- Day 26

Day 26

Father God, I thank you for this day of Thanksgiving, Family and Friends.

Thank you, Lord, for the many family members who have passed on and I ask for peace, comfort, healing, protection and salvation, for those who remain here on earth.

I pray for our nation, our leaders, and military.  Thank you for allowing us the priviledge of living in a country that is still free.  One where we can worship you without fear.  I pray that it remains free and that we never take that for granted.

Thank you, Father, for those who can't be home, this holiday season.  We depend so much on our firefighters and EMS.  Bless and protect each one.

I thank you for the food before us and the ones who worked hard to provide it.  Thank you for the ones who helped prepare this meal and Lord, use it for the nourishment of our bodies.

Thank you, Father God, for you gracious blessings and mercy.  More importantly, Lord, I thank you for sending Jesus to die on the cross, so we may be truly free.

I love you and give you all the glory and praise!


No comments:

Post a Comment