Saturday, November 21, 2015

Gratitude Month -- Day 21

Day 21

I have tried very hard, all month, not to be materialistic, when I do my gratitude posts. However, today, I need to do that.


So, today, I am thankful for thrift stores, consignment shops, and the people who donate to them.  As we prepare to welcome foster children into our home, I have been trying to gather a few clothing items for the age children we will soon care for.  It is expensive!  Thank God for thrift stores!  I have managed to get enough clothing, for most ages, at an affordable price.  At least enough to get by until we can get to the store!  I also am very grateful for the twin bed we received from one of my Mister's co-workers.  So very, very, grateful!

It's ok to thank God for the material stuff, too!

Grace & Peace.

2 comments:

  1. We have so much to be thankful for. I have enjoyed all that you have shared in your Gratitude Month postings, it warms my heart. Blessings ♥ Teri

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Teri. It's so important to thank God for every single thing! Thanks for visiting!

      Grace & Peace.

      Delete