Friday, November 13, 2015

Gratitude Month -- Day 13

Day 13



I am always thankful I only have to walk out my backdoor to enjoy nature.  Large trees, prairie grasses, berries of many colors.




Brightly colored leaves and lots of seed bearing plants.




Even a few fruit and nut trees.



God has provided lots of shelter and food for the wildlife that frequent our place.  We always have feathered visitors, deer, squirrels and many other animals, that come to dine here.  Can you see the bird?  That is a woodpecker that has a very large family.  I counted seven when I was out walking around.



Of course, there is also the domestic "wildlife" that loves being here as well...



Isn't that right, Betty Jean!!!???

I hope you will take a  moment to stop and see the beauty God has blessed us with.

Grace & Peace.

2 comments:

  1. Dear Mrs. G ... I have enjoyed your Gratitude Month postings. I feel that it is the sweet and simple things that are the very best. November Blessings ♥ Teri

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for stopping by, Teri. I do love sweet and simple!

      Grace & Peace.

      Delete