Thursday, November 12, 2015

Gratitude Month -- Day 12

Day 12

Today, I am thankful for my daughter-in-love, Heather.  


She is such a sweetheart and obviously, the grand daughter loves her bunches.  We think she is pretty special, even though we fail to tell her often enough...and it's not just because of her coconut cream pies, either!  Let me tell you, that gal makes a mean coconut cream pie...from SCRATCH!  My mister is getting spoiled with all of the sweets she makes for him. 

From a Mama's stand point, I love her to pieces because...


She loves my son!  Heather takes care of him just as I want my children's spouses to care for them.  She keeps him in line too, I am sure.  Thank you, Heather, and thank you Lord for this special lady.  Did I tell you how good her coconut cream pies are???!!!

I hope you thank God for your children's spouses because the good ones are far and few between.

Grace & Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment