Wednesday, November 11, 2015

Gratitude Month -- Day 11

Day 11

On this day, which is Veteran's Day, I am thankful for our military.  Like most Americans, I am filled with gratitude for those who have served, fought, and died, so that we all have the freedoms we are blessed with, every day, in this country.  I was born into a family with a long line of soldiers!  Aunts, Uncles, Cousins, and Grandparents, served our country.  I married into a family that has many who also served.  Through marriage, I have acquired military soldiers.  I am grateful for each one.  I am especially thankful - and very proud - of two of those soldiers.

My Mister...

My Son-in-love.


Thank you, Lord, for these two Veterans and thank you, Lord, for keeping them safe.

Have you thanked God for the men and women who have served our country?

Grace & Peace.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment