Wednesday, August 19, 2015

Fall like and the big announcement!



The morning dawned cloudy and cool.  Just a teaser of Fall, really, but I couldn't resist going out and buying this Fall potpourri.  Fall is my favorite season and today was so nice.  It only reached 75* for the high, with a nice breeze, and to me, that is just about as perfect as you can get!  I was tempted to curl up on the couch, with a book and a cup of hot tea, but I decided to take a nap instead!

Just received a phone call from my grand daughter.  She was so excited to tell me the news!  I think she might have pee'd just a bit, she was so excited!  Y'all remember these pictures, from Granny's Square, don't you?


In her excitement her words came out something like... 

"Guess what, Granny!!!???   blisakjkdfhahins;ekn;kasd;ifjpkja;sek;ei!!!"  

I said, "What???".  

She said, "aldgjpdfiupfkenajkhdvdfka;df".

I'm like, yeah she's happy!  

This is what she was telling me in her fast talking, excitement!



She is finally getting the baby brother she has been wanting for the past three years!  LoL...she is going to be an awesome big sister!

Grace & Peace.



9 comments:

  1. I love fall too and once July gets here, I'm ready to move on to fall. Congratulations! I know your granddaughter is excited. She is cute as can be. I just read your last post about what to do with your kitchen. It's funny...I have brown cabinets too that I would LOVE to change...but no hopes of that. Actually your cabinets and kitchen are much prettier that mine. I have lived with 'brown' everything for 26 years! I stand and stare at the kitchen cabinets trying to come up with something. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by! I love the color brown but there is so much of it in my kitchen! It makes even the brightest of reds look like reddish-brown. I've tried everything to brighten it up but the brown cabinets are going to have to go!

      Grace & Peace

      Delete
  2. I love fall too and once July gets here, I'm ready to move on to fall. Congratulations! I know your granddaughter is excited. She is cute as can be. I just read your last post about what to do with your kitchen. It's funny...I have brown cabinets too that I would LOVE to change...but no hopes of that. Actually your cabinets and kitchen are much prettier that mine. I have lived with 'brown' everything for 26 years! I stand and stare at the kitchen cabinets trying to come up with something. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your granddaughter is so cute! Congratulations to you :)

    xo,
    rue

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations on the news of a new grandson! So exciting.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I'm pretty excited, for sure! Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  5. Your granddaughter is such a little cutie and congrats on grandbaby number 2. I am also looking forward to Autumn although I'm always just a little sad to see the summer slowly but surely coming to an end. My goodness, September is practically right around the corner.

    Have a lovely weekend... :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Dee! I am usually never sad to see Summer go! I do not like hot! I long for Fall, all year!

      Delete