Tuesday, June 23, 2015

The F.O.R.D. House

Credit

In case you didn't notice, I've renamed this blog!  The F.O.R.D. House -- The FIX OR REPAIR DAILY House.  Sometimes I feel like this old house is simply going to give up, one day.  We are in a constant state of re-construction, repair, or replace, around here and I am pulling my hair out!  Well, no, my hair is falling out on it's own since I had surgery, but there are days I want to walk away and leave it all behind -- hair, house, and all!  I am so thankful that I have a place to live but I get so frustrated!  It's a never-ending money pit project and we still have twenty years left to pay on it.  I'm not going to lie, I have been looking at other houses.  I'm getting older and I don't have the energy or desire to work on this one anymore!  Praying for either a blessing of enough money to fix and pay off this house or another home, altogether!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for sympathizing, MiMi! We've been here eight years and I still have walls that haven't been finished. Money and time is all we need, however, I just noticed some cracks in the walls which is probably foundation issues. *sigh*

    Thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Worries like that can get your down. It really is always something...that takes money to fix. Hope some good fortune comes your way. :)

    ReplyDelete