Monday, June 1, 2015

Oh my yard is in such a sad state!  The torrential rains, combined with the extreme winds, have left it a complete mess!  I have a ton of rose bushes which bloom beautifully but this is what's left of them.  I hope they perk up, as the sun comes out, and perhaps bloom again.  

These Begonias are from last summer.  I kept them in the house over the winter and they were so pretty but now they look just horrible...and sad.  Look closely and you will see a spider web on the pink one.  I suspect the poor little spider was trying to find a dry spot, too.  Looks like I will have to re-pot these and maybe move them back in the house.

Seems the only thing that appreciate the floods are the Asiatic Lilies. They are so big and beautiful!  I guess I will be puttering around the yard, this week, and hopefully get everything looking better... Just in time for the next wave of storms coming in!  *sigh*

1 comment:

  1. Asiatic Lilies are my favorite! Yours look gorgeous! I have some sad looking blooms too and it looks like we are expecting more storms as well. Definitely an interesting beginning to summer...

    I love your blog's new look! Very pretty!

    ReplyDelete