Tuesday, March 24, 2015

It's been a coon's age since I posted, hasn't it!  Well,  you know, sometimes life takes over and we just have to go with the flow.  Spring has finally busted out around here.  Of course, this is the only place on earth where one day it will be near 90 and the very next day it will be back below freezing, as seems to be what is going to happen this weekend, but never mind that!  I am just happy to see green grass and wildflowers showing themselves!  



Of course, the animals are loving it, as well!  The goose loves eating the young, tender, blades of grass and the chickens are helping me out by keeping the bugs away from my rose bushes and fruit trees.



Ol' Roy Boy takes full advantage of the Oklahoma wind and the shaded areas.  He is a big old thick boy since he was fixed a good while back.  He still keeps our little farm safe, though, so he deserves a nice nap in the shade!


I was walking around the place, the other day, and happened to hear these two conversing.  Not sure what they were talking about but they were just carrying on like they had good sense!  Betty probably was telling Melvin about a mouse that keeps coming to visit her at night and how he needs to take care of that little problem.  LoL... if we only knew!


I am doing well.  Almost a month since I had surgery.  Slow and steady wins the race, right?  That's what I keep telling myself, anyways!  My Mister and I have been busy stocking the booth in a local vendor mall.  Right now we have a lot of odds and ends but soon, I think I would like to turn it into a micro-boutique with handmade children's clothing, some ladies things, and of course crochet items when the weather turns.  I don't know, yet, but that is my area of expertise so I might as well try it!

I hope you all are getting to enjoy some spring flowers and wonderful sunshine, where ever you may be!

Grace & Peace


2 comments:

  1. It's not the only place. It's suppose to be around 80 tomorrow and maybe some snow this weekend. My Lord does have a sense of humor!

    ReplyDelete
  2. 'In a coon's age'...Wow, I haven't heard that expression in a while. By daddy said it all the time. Loved all your pictures and I know what you mean about the weather, it's the same down here in Texas. Hope your continue to have a great recovery.

    ReplyDelete