Wednesday, March 4, 2015



Good morning!  I hope your day will be a blessing.  The last time I posted, I mentioned having bariatric surgery in the near future.  Well, I did it!  Last Friday my life changed forever!  I am happy, excited about the future, and yeah, I'm a bit sore, but that will pass!  

I will be sharing my journey on a new blog, This Journey - BWL, not only to share my experiences on the road to better health, but to also keep myself accountable.  I hope you will take the time to stop by.  Knowing one has support is a big help.  

Of course, I will still be posting here, as well.  I couldn't stop sharing about life on Granny's Square!  Of course, my every day life has been consumed with the surgery but I have also been busy making, recycling, upcycling, and setting up my vendor booth.  It seems I haven't had a second to breathe!  I will be back soon to share some of the things I have made.

Grace & Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment