Tuesday, January 20, 2015

The whole earth is filled with awe at your wonders; where morning dawns, where evening fades, you call forth songs of joy.  Psalm 65:8   

I'm not going to lie.  I love sunrises and sunsets.  If I had nothing left in this world, I could be assured, with a simple sunrise or sunset,  that God is right beside me and everything will be alright.  I could spend the rest of my life sitting and watching them, with the peace that comes from knowing God and seeing the evidence unfold before my eyes.

Such a beautiful sunrise, this morning.  Beloved, if you are trying to overcome something that seems too big for you to handle, or hurts down to your very core, I hope you will enjoy this picture and know, God is in control and He loves you more than anything.  Let him lift you up and carry you to a place of peace and comfort.
 ~~Granny

1 comment:

  1. Oh I do love the sunrises and sunsets, too. Here at this time of year they are often beautiful around here, too. Usually such a dazzling brief amount of time when they are at their most gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete