Tuesday, July 1, 2014

I don't know about you but I am the type of person who can't simply work on one project at a time. this is evident by a ball of yarn, crochet hook, and crochet project, in various stages of progress, in every room in the house.



There is the beginnings of a scarflette, on my desk.  Pardon the dust.




I couldn't enjoy time with my husband, without a project beside my easy chair, in the living room.  This is a Mandala Vest I am making to sell.  It is too big to work on unless I am sitting.





Who has a crochet project in the kitchen?  I do!  My Mister and I will have an "End of Summer" yard/craft sale, in September and I hope to have all of these projects and much more to sell for Christmas money.  If not, guess what everyone will be getting for gifts!  HeHeHe!



I guess the only room I don't have a project, in progress, is the bathroom... that would just be weird.

I am linking up with Frontier Dreams', KCCO.  Go visit and check out what others are sharing, today!

3 comments:

  1. So many lovely projects! Just love that red!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Of course! I have at least two books in the bathroom and my Kindle goes with me, too! LoL Yes, it is getting a bit warm for crocheting but I want to have a good selection for the sale, so I'll just turn the thermostat down and crochet on! Dish cloths and potholders are on my list, as well. Thank you for stopping by, dear one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Mrs G, I don't have a project in every room like you but I do have several and pretty much always have. Having handwork to do is what helped me keep my sanity all these years :)

    ReplyDelete