Saturday, April 12, 2014


The Kitchen - Cozy Little House

I had the distinct honor and extreme pleasure of meeting Brenda from Cozy Little House, today.  Such a delight.  Of course, I had to see "The Kitchen" !  I tell you, Brenda is a decorating genius!  Who would have ever thought to do what she did in that room.  It is awesome enough that she is featured in "Country Woman" magazine, this month.  Please, if you don't already follow her blog, stop in and say hello.  I know you will love it!  I hope to get to know Brenda a little more, over coffee, or lunch, one day soon.


1 comment:

  1. I am getting ready to post and mention how wonderful all your help was. Your son was amazing and the only "man" power we've had! I look around and realize I have only one day left to get things done, and I sure do hope I can do it! Let's all five of us, Judy, you, Linda and Kay and me have lunch real soon.
    Brenda

    ReplyDelete