Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Bright Side Of Going To The Old Folks Home...



The one thing that irritates me most, about my disability, is not being able to do things I used to do.  Something as simple as laying down weed guard, in my flower beds, is more than I can do.  It should be easy.  I started working in my raised container garden and that quickly got to be to much so I decided to spread the weed guard out, instead.  What you see in the picture is all I managed before the back spasms began.  I had to wait until my Mister got home from work so he could finish it for me.  It just really frustrates me.  I think when a person is deemed disabled, they should automatically get a gardener...

...and a housekeeper.  Even sweeping the floors is difficult and forget about scrubbing them.  I had to buy one of those Shark Steam Mop things.  I hate it!  I don't think it gets the floors clean and especially not like a good old fashioned mop...

...well, I guess the bright side of going to the old folks home, in a few years, is that there will be a gardener and a housekeeper.  

Grace & Peace,


1 comment:

  1. You are very humble not to mention that you showed up to help our Brenda with her move. Glad Bless you. Sounds like you were a big help. I don't know any bloggers that live near Brenda. So glad she had some help. I like your banner pictures. Beautiful granddaughter, I am assuming. I love donkeys. I read a couple past posts. We adopted a foster child. Actually it was an emergency placement. I have thought about fostering again but know that I am just not able to go through that again. Have you thought about infants. I think it would be fun caring for newborns until they are adopted. Of course you might get some "crack babies' and they would be hard but they also need lots of love. Signed up to follow. Thanks again for coming to the rescue. I live in Ohio, so I'm not any help. (((((HUGS))))

    ReplyDelete