Tuesday, October 22, 2013



There weather has cooled down, quite a lot, around here.  I glad it has.  Fall is my favorite time of year...even with the allergies!  We've visited many Pumpkin Patches, already.  The grand blessing loves going although most of the time, she is unimpressed by the petting zoo at the patch.  She already has so many animals, around here.  Now if they had a whole barn full of kittens, she would find that to be pretty cool.  She loves animals but she REALLY loves kitties.

I've been busy but I don't know why.  It seems I am always doing something but then feel like I've accomplished nothing.  I need to be sewing, crocheting, and doing other crafty stuff.  I had great plans to sell some handmade things to make a little spending money.  As with most of my great plans, something more important comes along and that's the end of my plan.  

Guess I better go feed the zoo!

No comments:

Post a Comment