Friday, July 5, 2013

Pretty and Vintage

Last weekend we went on a little road trip to Guthrie, OK.  While there we checked out a couple of antique shops.  Beautiful things in each store but there was one place I just loved.  It had all these wonderful vintage canister sets, cake carriers, and bread boxes.  I would have bought a set but the prices were just a bit too steep for my wallet. 

I adore this set and the ones in the picture below.  So feminine!


Cake keepers.  They don't make them like this, anymore.

These would definitely brighten up a kitchen!

Simply pretty

Who remembers Melamine kitchen ware?  I do.

I love the color of this one.

This set made me think of a Mexican Fiesta. 


This would be perfect for a lady's powder room. 

This is my favorite.  Love the quirky rooster.

No comments:

Post a Comment