Thursday, June 20, 2013

It has been one of those weeks where I have so much going on but really nothing at all.  Do you have those times?  Seems like you are meeting yourself coming but there is nothing to show for your busyness?  I have them quite often.  When I worked,  full time, it seemed I could keep everything done and still have time to coach cheerleading, participate in church activities, enjoy family activities and so on.  Now that I don't work, haven't for several years, I just can't seem to get a routine.  I know it has a lot to do with my physical limitations but I need to get on track.  One of those things, I need to make a priority, is mine and my Mister's health.  We have gotten so far off the wagon that we can't seem to catch it, again.  I have put on  more weight than I ever thought possible and my Mister is getting quite round in the middle.  I know some of it is our age, 50 does nothing for one's physique.  I am going to start working on a plan to get our health under control and then hopefully everything else will fall into place.

Of course, I've had Princess Sparkles to keep me busy.  She is a whirlwind, for sure!  By the time my Mister gets home from work, I am exhausted and he takes over.  By the time Mommy comes to pick her up, we are both absolutely worn out!  And she is like the energizer bunny!  We do have fun though!


Her laughter is music to my ears.  She has this wonderful, loud, belly laugh!  I love it!
  
I crocheted a "Hippie Windsock" for her.  We both love to see things dance on the wind so I tie strings, crocheted items, ribbons or fabric, to the lower limbs of our elm trees.  Such fun!  We take them down before PaPa gets home!  It's our secret!

Well, I need to get laundry on the line and get ready for another fun day of hugs and laughter!

No comments:

Post a Comment