Thursday, April 11, 2013




Apparently, we have reverted back to winter.  Yesterday was a cold, rainy, miserable day.  The day before that, I had to turn on the A/C because it was very warm and humid.  I don't like all this back and forth stuff.  Being OCD, I want the seasons to be as they should be.  Of course, after planting 12 new rose bushes, 3 peonies and my lilac bush (if you can call it a bush) finally started putting on leaves, we had a freeze warning for last night and tonight.  I had go out in the rainy cold, to find things to cover all those plants.  Since we aren't growing a vegetable garden this year, we had thrown away buckets that we normally used so I gathered what I could find.  Flower pots, storage containers, and even the portable fire pit, are working just fine.  Since it isn't going to get too warm today, I think I will just leave them until tomorrow.

I always (sort of) look forward to Spring kittens but there will be no more.  I took Mama Boo and Melvin, to get fixed yesterday.  Kind of sad in a way but a necessity.  We don't need more cats!  I try not to get attached to the kittens but I do, in one way or another, no matter how hard I try.  It is very difficult for me to give them away because I worry whether they will be taken care of like I do, will they have a loving home or will they end up a stray?  I don't need that.  I have enough to think about!

*update on the "DUNGEON".  The drywall is up!  Waiting on mud and taping, this weekend and then paint.  I am so ready for this room to be something more than a place where we throw junk.  I am keeping my sewing machines in there but otherwise the junk will be stored. I haven't decided if I want to put a twin bed or a futon, in there.  Not that we need either because we never have overnight guests.  I don't know.  All I do know is I am excited for the dungeon to finally be finished and can be called a ROOM!

Have a blessed day and remember, Jesus love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment