Friday, February 1, 2013

Sunny Winter Day

Yesterday was a beautiful sunny day.  At least for a while, it was warm enough, for the Grand-blessing and I, to go outside for a bit.  We seem to have a little routine for such outings.  



First, we do a little fishing. (I'm sure the critters love all the little things that end up in their water trough.)




Then, we play in the treehouse for a while. I caught her by surprise hence the face.




 We checked to make sure the birds have plenty of food.




Check the mail.  Papa got something very important!




We found that the Narcissus are starting to wake from their winter sleep.




Nosy-Rosy came looking for a bit of corn.




Saw that Granny really needs to change out the fall wreath on the front door.




Enjoying the sunshine and receiving kisses from Big Roy!


And that is how we spend nice sunny winter days!  Sure glad we did because by the time the Princess got up from her nap, a cold front had come through and it was freezing cold out.

3 comments:

  1. So nice! what great memories you are making for her! love ya amy and we all want to see your new do! post a pic!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh Amy, I do hope so! I hope she will look back on these days and say, "I was blessed".

      Oh and y'all will get to see my "new-do", whenever I figure out how to fix it! LoL...hard going from long curly hair easily put in a ponytail and forgotten, to short hair that requires effort!

      Delete
    2. Oh Amy, I do hope so! I hope she will look back on these days and say, "I was blessed".

      Oh and y'all will get to see my "new-do", whenever I figure out how to fix it! LoL...hard going from long curly hair easily put in a ponytail and forgotten, to short hair that requires effort!

      Delete