Wednesday, January 30, 2013

I have a full plate as far as crafting goes.  My ladies group at church are making things to sell at some fair, flea markets, and craft shows, to raise money for our general fund.  I am making baby items such as bibs, burp cloths, blankets, and hoodie towels.  Not difficult to make, at all.  I can't wait to get started but first I must finish what I'm working on now.



Stacks of small fabric rectangles are gracing my sewing table.  Every color under the sun.  What will they end up being?




Little pouch necklaces, of course!  200 of them, to be exact.  These are for the church as well.  For VBS, we will need these little pouches for the children to keep their treasures in.  Simple, simple and basically free!  We've had boxes and boxes of fabric samples donated and instead of purchasing things like Christmas stockings and these little pouches, the ladies are making them.  Can't beat free!  Especially for a small, less than a year old church!

I do have some personal craft projects I need to work on.  I am thinking about opening a tiny little store to sell my crafts and such.  That is for another post, though! 

No comments:

Post a Comment