Saturday, December 15, 2012

Returning to the blog world and decorating the tree

I deleted, all of my blogs, several weeks ago.  I thought I was done with the whole online journaling thing but I was wrong.  I missed it.  I like sharing our every day lives with family and friends.  I love to show off my photos and the crafts that I, sometimes, finish.  And naturally, I love to brag about our grandblessing.  She is our life so why shouldn't I brag, right?  So I am back.  I can't promise I will have a new post every day or every week.  It may be a month before I get back in and post something new.  I simply like the fact that I can come in and write about something that is special to me.

A few nights ago, the Princess spent the night with us and we put up our tree.  She had so much fun and I was noticing how OCD she is.  Every ornament she put on, had to be hooked just a certain way.  It was so funny.  Just going to share a few pics of that special time.

Hanging the ornaments just so...


Gazing at her reflection...



And of course, what's decorating the tree without a little horseplay with her favorite uncle...

2 comments:

  1. What a little beauty! And yes indeed you should brag!!
    Hugs))

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a little beauty! And yes indeed you should brag!!
    Hugs))

    ReplyDelete